Can-Am Maverick X3 Evo Powersports Blow Off Valve
The Maverick X3 Vent to Atmosphere Blow Off Valve (BOV) kit is now complete. High performance turbo systems require a BOV when running higher than stock boost pressures. The reason is turbochargers continue to force air into the charge tubes and intercooler even after you lift off the pedal (which closes the throttle). Pumping air against a closed throttle super heats the air in the charge tubes and is damaging to the turbocharger bearing system. Installing a BOV allows this pressure to be released upon the closing of the throttle which increases throttle response in on/off/on throttle conditions by venting the the hot compressed air.
- Tested to 500+ horsepower
- Simple install, no drilling required.
- Billet aluminum, Teflon coated construction with high temperature Viton sealing rings
- Has the “Blow Off Valve” sound that turbo customers crave
- Includes a pre filter to keep dirt/sand out of the valve exhaust ports